Contact Tracing Dalgety 2.0 Public House
As a condition to these premises, all guests must complete the registration form as outlined by the Australian Department of Health as a condition of entry to this premises. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave.
This information is being collected by Dalgety 2.0 Public House for COVID-19 contact tracing and will only add you to any marketing list if you opt in. The Dalgety 2.0 Public House will maintain this data for the length of time required by law and/or regulation.
The information may be given to the relevant government authority in the event positive COVID-19 case be determined to have frequented this establishment at the time you were present.
Filling out this form is acknowledgement that;
- You do not have any symptoms associated with a cold, flu or COVID-19 (e.g fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- You do not have COVID-19, nor are you waiting COVID-19 test results
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- In the past 14 days, you have not returned from overseas, nor been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas
- You have not returned from any known hotspots or been in contact with anyone who has